Thursday, June 2, 2011

Meet Our Customer Style-Off Winner - Tamara

Name: Tamara (Tami) Najm

Birthday: 5/12/85

Occupation: Television Producer

Can't live without my: I can't live without my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. It's a sunscreen, moisturizer and concealer all in one!

My personal style is: Feminine, flirty but a little rough around the edges

Biggest fashion influence: I don't have a specific fashion influence. I just subscribe to fashion blogs like Who What Wear and keep an eye out for what celebs are wearing but I mostly just stick to clothes that suit my body and personal style.

Go-to summer look: Bright colors, especially coral and hot pink, paired with nudes! I avoid black at all costs in the summer months.

Tami's Picks: Plastic Island top, Tibi shorts, Idea nude lace bra, and Matisse sandals. She is wearing a Reformation vest.




No comments:

Post a Comment